1. When you are on a plane and the kid behind you is kicking your seat, what do you do?
Usually nothing. I might turn around and give the kid a menacing stare, but I’ve never been in a situation where the seat kicking lasted so long that I had to say anything.
2. What food that you KNOW is bad for you and you shouldn’t have, but you love/eat it anyway?
Ummmm so many foods! Cheese would probably be #1.
3. What is your favorite book of all time?
One Thousand White Women… I love historical fiction set in late 19th century America.
4. If I came to visit you in your town, where would we eat?
Hometown or current town? In Saluda, NC (my hometown) we would eat at The Purple Onion and/or Green River BBQ. In Bundang, South Korea (the town I currently live in) I would take you to my favorite bulgogi restaurant in Migeum. (Don’t know the name, it’s in Korean!)
5. You have 500 dollars and 40 minutes to spend it at any store you want. Where do you go?
Target! First clothes/accessories and then whatever else strikes my fancy.
6. What blog do you read every day/the most often?
My friend Karen‘s, since she is my only good friend who has a blog.
7. What’s the longest you’ve ever been stuck at an airport?
I was stuck in LA for at least 32 hours but they put me up in a hotel. Once Daniel and I slept in the London airport (Gatwick I think) overnight while waiting for our connecting flight to Prague.
8. What’s your daily makeup/face/cleansing routine?
Face wash, toner, moisturizer.
9. Where is your farthest away friend?
All my friends in America!