This week’s questions are about zoos, which is kind of boring, but whatever…
1. What is your favorite zoo to visit?
I don’t have a favorite… I have been to quite a few.
2. Do you visit a zoo very often?
Every few years.
3. Do you have a membership to a zoo?
4. When you visit a zoo, do you stay all day or just an hour or two?
At least half a day.
5. Do you buy food at the zoo or pack a picnic lunch?
Buy some snacks there.
6. What is you favorite animal to see at the zoo?
No one favorite… the big animals, like elephants, tigers, etc.
7. What is your least favorite animal to see at the zoo?
Birds, fish, whatever is boring.
8. What is your favorite memory of going to the zoo as a kid?
I remember going to the zoo in Miami and riding the monorail and seeing parrots.
9. Do you visit the gift shop when you go to the zoo?
Yes! I love gift shops.
10. On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the best and 1 being the worst) how nice is your city’s zoo?
6.5… Seoul Grand Park zoo is really big and has lots of animals but I give it a low rating because most of the animals look unhealthy and malnourished!
3 days ’til Thailand!