This one was so boring I almost didn’t participate. Almost…
1. Do you do laundry all at the same time or a load here and there?
Every freakin’ day usually. We have a very small washer and I am a notorious outfit changer.
2. What kind of detergent do you use?
The cheapest one.
3. Do you use fabric softener?
Never did until I moved to Korea but you have to here or your clothes will be super stiff.
4. Do you use dryer sheets?
We don’t have a dryer! 😦
5. Do you iron your own clothes or take them to a cleaner to get pressed?
Ummmmmmmmm none of the above…
6. Do you like heavy starch or light starch?
7. Do you wash all your laundry at once or separate it?
Only separate whites.
8. How do you separate it? By people or by colors?
9. What clothes get hung up and what goes in drawers?
Tank tops, dresses, and skirts are hung up (and some shirts); all other clothes are folded.
10. Do you use plastic, wire, or wooden hangers? Do they all match?
I prefer matching plastic ones like I had at home. But now I make do with a nice assorted variety.