1. What is your favorite brand of shoes?
I don’t really have one… I just like cheap, cute shoes. Old Navy for flip flops and New Balance for tennis shoes.
2. How old were you when you learned to tie your shoes?
5 years old I believe.
3. How do you feel about freckles?
I like them. I’m always amazed when my face gets all freckly in the summer. 🙂
4. I can count to ten in ___ languages.
Four: English, Spanish, French, and Korean.
5. What is your favorite store-bought ice cream flavor?
Cookies and cream with mint chocolate chip as a close second.
6. Were you in ballet or gymnastics as a little girl?
Ballet but I eventually quit because I thought my teacher was mean.
7. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
Not a fan…
8. What’s your bedtime?
9. Do you have any jewelry that you wear every single day?
My nose ring.
10. Who is the bug killer in your household?
Me! Daniel tries to shoo them out the door. Even cockroaches. Gross.