1. What temperature do you keep your thermostat on during the day?
28C (82F) but when I get home I blast it at 26C (78F) for a few minutes to cool down. It sounds warm but it’s right above our bed so we stay cool. The living room/kitchen area is hot though! But we turned it off this weekend and opened the windows; fall’s coming!
2. What temperature do you keep your thermostat on at night?
3. In a canister of mixed nuts, do you pick out certain varieties and leave the others?
Yes. I am the opposite of the original poster in that I don’t like pecans, almonds, pistachios, or walnuts… I love cashews though and peanuts are OK too.
4. What is your favorite kind of M&M?
Regular… maybe peanut butter but I haven’t had them in so long. NOT peanut!!
5. How do you buy books?
In America: I check them out of the library and occasionally buy one from Amazon.com. Here: I usually go to What the Book in Itaewon or order from them and have the books delivered.
6. How do you like your eggs cooked?
I don’t eat eggs.
7. Can you whistle?
8. What common word do you always misspell?
None because I am an excellent speller and if I don’t know how to spell something I look it up before writing or typing it. But lately I have realized that I don’t know when to use “cost” or “costs”. I guess I need to give myself a grammar lesson. 😦
9. Are you afraid of flying?
No but I don’t really enjoy it anymore. It makes me feel like crap.
10. How often do you go shopping?
Grocery shopping once a week. Clothes shopping used to be once a week too but now it’s more like once every two or three months. Sad.