WOULD YOU RATHER:
1. Eat chocolate covered grasshoppers or live squid?
Well I witnessed Daniel and friends eat live squid but I didn’t participate. I don’t like seafood and I would be afraid of it choking me. I don’t like grasshoppers either (well, I don’t think I do) but since they would be covered in chocolate they definitely win this battle.
2. Never see another movie or never watch TV again?
Never see another movie again. I like TV shows better because they last longer and you get into the characters and their lives more.
3. Be a superhero with a lame power or a supervillain with an awesome power?
Well I’d have to go with supervillian of course. Nobody wants lame powers.
4. Eat only salty snacks for the rest of you life or only sweet snacks?
Salty. Too many sweet snacks make me sick.
5. Never read another book or never hear another song?
Song… I am not that into music. I know it’s weird, but true. I much prefer books.
6. Be a whale carcass remover or a sewer inspector?
Suicide. I would vomit constantly if I had either of those jobs.
7. Have no electricity or no running water?
Hmmm. I like both. A lot. I guess water. I’d go bathe in a river or something.
8. Be a dog or a cat?
A cat. You just eat, sit around, and act bitchy… Hmmmm sounds like my ideal life.
9. Always be hot or always be cold?
Cold. I detest sweat.
10. Be forced to watch all three High School Musical movies on an endless loop or the Twilight movies?
Twilight. I love Twilight. (Although the second movie wasn’t great.) And I could stare at the beautiful Edward Cullen constantly. I liked the first High School Musical too. Ha! Haters step off.
*The original post can be found here.*
Shanghai posts coming soon!