All About Pasta
1. Red Sauce or White Sauce?
At home I typically make red sauce for spaghetti but at restaurants I would usually order something with a white cream sauce (unless I’m craving something classic like lasagna).
2. Do you prefer pasta you can twirl or stab?
Either one… I mix it up.
3. Baked or boiled?
Boiled spaghetti but baked everything else (including chicken spaghetti).
4. Do you like meat in your sauce or do you kick it vegetarian style?
Usually no meat but on occasion.
5. Where have you had your very best pasta ever?
That’s a hard one so I’ll go with the best pasta in Korea, which is at Suji’s. (Which is conveniently located right behind my apartment, I need to go soon!) It’s a tie between the Cajun chicken, smoked sausage, and broccoli with Alfredo sauce and the ribeye steak in spicy cream sauce.
6. What is your favorite pasta dish?
Macaroni and cheese is a classic but second would be a Cajun chicken pasta.
7. Do you serve meatballs when you make spaghetti or just do a meat sauce?
Meat sauce but Daniel has made meatballs a few times.
8. Why type (rice, whole wheat, egg, etc.) of noodles do you use?
Usually plain old white noodles (or tri-colored rotini) although I get whole wheat spaghetti sometimes, but it just doesn’t taste right.
9. What type of meats or vegetables do you put in your sauce?
10. Do you make a “Sunday gravy” to use throughout the week or do you just open a jar of whatever and heat it up?
I don’t used jarred sauce so I will make a big batch and use it throughout the week.
Original post can be found here.