1. What is your favorite month?
October! Lovely fall weather, Daniel’s birthday, our anniversary, and Halloween…
2. What is the best candy to get while trick or treating?
I don’t really have one favorite kind… Reese’s Cups, Skittles, Butterfingers, Twix…
3. What kind of pen do you use?
Whatever kind is around… I am definitely not picky about pens.
4. You go to a new Italian restaurant, what is your go-to order?
Lasagna, chicken parm, ravioli… I dunno! Whatever sounds best on the menu!
5. If you could choose to have any celebrity’s hair, who’s would you choose?
Something with long, dark, silky hair like Eva Longoria. Oh wait, now that we’re on the Desperate Housewives theme, I really like Marcia Cross and her lovely red hair.
6. What’s your favorite board game?
We play Monopoly, Cranium, and Scrabble. I love them all.
7. Do you know how to play poker?
The regular kind (five card draw) but Texas Hold ‘Em is confusing for me and I always lose.
8. What do you think about Old Navy commercials?
I like them because they are bright and cheery, but I don’t really care for the mannequins.
9. What hurts worse – a stubbed toe or a paper cut?
A stubbed toe. Unfortunately that happens to me quite often. I am very clumsy.
10. What’s your favorite kind of pie?
NOT pumpkin, sweet potato, or pecan… Something fruity I guess. Like blueberry.