1. What are you doing for Thanksgiving this year?
Made turkey hats and had a Thanksgiving “feast” at school. Dinner will be Mr. Pizza!
2. What are you most thankful for this year?
Having a job and money, being able to travel… Daniel and my family.
3. Do you have any traditions on Thanksgiving? The parade? Football? Long naps?
We always eat at my mom’s house in the late afternoon and then watch a movie (my stepdad will never forget the Thanksgiving we watched Boys Don’t Cry!). But this is now the fourth year I haven’t been in NC for Thanksgiving. Spent two in Arkansas at my dad’s and this is my second one in Korea. Last year my friend Karen had a feast but this year I’m not doing anything. 😦 But one year I really want to go to NYC for the parade!!
4. Is it called stuffing or dressing? Is it in the bird or a separate dish?
Stuffing and a separate dish I think… But I don’t really know because I don’t eat it!
5. Do you cook?
I have started making a side dish and/or dessert… Usually macaroni and cheese.
6. What is your favorite dish?
Macaroni and cheese! And turkey, mashed potatoes, and rolls.
7. What is your dessert preference?
I don’t like pumpkin, sweet potato, or pecan pie… So something non-Thanksgiving-y!
8. What is your favorite Thanksgiving memory?
Hmmmm Daniel peeing on the carpet, puking off the balcony, and knocking on random doors at Lake Norfork Inn??
9. Do you plan to shop on Black Friday?
That doesn’t exist in Korea. And I’m not a fan anyway.
10. What are you most dreading about Thanksgiving this year?
Not being with my family. Not have a delicious Thanksgiving meal. But I have a lot to be thankful for, so I won’t whine… 🙂
Original post can be found here.