1. Do you wear glasses, contacts, or are you one of those perfect eyed people?
I wear glasses. I do not want contacts or LASIK surgery, those things scare me!! I like my glasses just fine.
2. What is the next item you are going to purchase?
Other than food/drinks? Christmas presents on Saturday!
3. Have you ever watched Judge Judy or any other real court show?
Only with my mom out of boredom…
4. How do you feel about fake nails?
Not a fan. They usually look fake and ugly and I certainly don’t like the way they feel or how they make everything more difficult to do when you have them on! I don’t like painting my fingernails either, only toenails. Painted fingernails chip too easily and then look like crap.
5. What is your favorite sport to watch?
None really… I guess I would say football.
6. If you could create your own Ben & Jerry’s ice cream flavor, what would it be and what would it be named?
My favorite flavors are mint chocolate chip and cookies and cream so I would combine those somehow… And I suck, I can’t think of an original name right now.
7. Do you have any scars?
A small one on my chin.
8. Does your pet’s name fit them? Is there a more appropriate name?
Malachi yes because I think it’s an evil sounding name (I guess other people relate it to the Bible but I think Children of the Corn). I didn’t name Bella but I know most people think Bella from Twilight is annoying so that would fit! I really don’t care for the name though and would never have picked it. I also call her Bells, Belly, and Sir Pukes-A-Lot.
9. What is your favorite television show theme song?
I love The Sopranos, Justified, and Hell on Wheels theme songs.
10. What was your favorite activity on the playground?
The original post can be found here.